Wednesday 2 March 2011

Crafting mayhem

Just a quick post tonight as I'm still knee deep in mess, sorry samples. The kitchen table is now out of bounds, nobody is allowed to touch or move anything.


What no dishes?

Looking forward to the show but I'll be glad when things get back to normal.


A sneek peek at one of the samples for the SECC showing Craftwork Cards embellishments. Not what I usually use but I did manage to use some Distress Inks, stamps and Martha Stewart punches.


Guess what arrived
I am off now to stick it's stickers on and have a play as my Tim Holtz TSV has also arrived. I just love the mini stamps. All my favourites are on the sheet.

Big hugs
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Liking the sneek peek of 1 of the samples for the show!!!!! How many have you done now? Step away from the vagabond and get on with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have you not made 100's of samples yet............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters